- Most weekends we have a two-day minimum.
- All rooms are non-smoking. We charge a substantial fee for any evidence of smoking in our rooms.
- We have a couple of handicapped rooms, but we do not have wheel-in showers. Our beds are high off the floor, but we would be happy to set up a cot in the room.
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed.
- Guests are responsible for the full length of their reservation.
- Advance deposits are for the amount of one night's stay, made by check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Visa and will be charged to your credit card at the time your reservation is made. A valid credit card or cash deposit is required for all reservations. For guests who choose to pay cash at check-in, we will need a valid credit card or a 50.00 cash deposit per evening.
- Cancellation policy: If a change in stay is necessary, we require at least a 14-day notice for a refund of your deposit. Because of our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. If a cancellation is made 14 days or more prior to your arrival date, you may elect to either receive a refund of your deposit less a $25.00 service charge, or apply the entire amount of your deposit towards a future stay within the next year. If a cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, and we are unable to fill the room, no refund will be possible.
- Check-in time is 4:00 P.M. and check-out time is 11:00am. If you arrive early, check with the front desk and we will give you a parking pass and notify housekeeping to prioritize your room.
- Rates are Subject to Change
- Children Welcomed!
Call Ahead Policy:
Call or come in the day you would like to eat in our dining room and give us your desired time and we will put you on our list. When you come back, check in with us and we will seat you at the first available table that we can. Remember that we cannot guarantee time, nor can we hold a table for you. During busy times, we may not be able to seat you at your desired time nor seat large parties together. We always try to do our best to accommodate our guests!!!
We do not use the Call Ahead policy during October.
Reservations are taken ONLY on Thanksgiving, Easter, and Mother’s Day.